"Everything you thought about weight loss is wrong!
In this groundbreaking and thoroughly authoritative book, Dr. Jason Fung, a leading expert in nutrition and author of six New York Times best-selling books, ""cracks the code"" of obesity and presents all the current scientific evidence for safe and permanent weight loss, ensuring long-lasting health and longevity.
Among many other things in this book we will learn:
- How obesity became a pandemic
- Why ordinary diets fail and weight always comes back.
- Why calorie reduction is a ""scam""
- Why exercise for weight loss is a myth!
- What are the fatal mistakes in our diet
- What is the key role of insulin and cortisol
- Dr. Jason Fung's unique effective 5 phase program for fast and permanent weight loss
- A valuable set of essential lifestyle habits that ensure fitness, lasting wellness and health"
Dr. Jason Fung is an acclaimed author of books that have made it to the New York Times bestseller list. Among them are "The Obesity Code," "The Diabetes Code," "The Obesity Code Cookbook," "The PCOS Plan," "Life in the Fasting Lane," and "The Complete Guide to Fasting" (in collaboration with Jimmy Moore). Dr. Fung completed medical school at the University of Toronto, with a postgraduate specialization in nephrology from the University of California. He is a co-founder of the Fasting Method, a program that helps people lose weight and reverse Type 2 Diabetes naturally. He resides in Toronto.
Author: Jason Fung
Narrator: Aggeliki Dimitrakopoulou
Running Time: 12:22:53